Wednesday, November 21, 2007

First snow of the season!

Ok, so I'm a bit crazy... but snow... especially the first snow of the season smells so beautiful that I find it hard to contain myself. Indeed, I just returned from running around in my sweatpants and socks in the snow for the past 20 minutes or so... and I must say that even in light of the amazing-ness that is the smell of Cedar burning the smell of the season's first snowfall is unbelievable. After an evening of drinking 3 Kentucky Breakfast and 1 huge Westmalle bottle, I'm a bit sauced, but that does not detract from the beauty... I mean, it may detract from the sanity of the individual speaking to you, but nothing smells better than the first snowfall of the season, I promise... I just wish that I had a certain someone (who happens to have a name beginning with M) here to share it with me... then it would mean a little more to me. I guess I have to wait a little longer to see her... and unfortunately, we're in the middle of a bit of a long-distance stretch, but I think she's worth it... and not in a kind of me way... anyone who knows me might know that I've grown up a lot over the past couple of months, and I had to give her a chance on my own terms, and it's really impossible to deny what I feel towards her, so I'm happy to have her back in my life... and I can't wait to claim her from the muddy clutches of Kentucky... so yeah... I can't wait to be in her arms... but that's all I'll say... and yes, if you have snow on the ground, please, do yourself a favor and walk outside and take a wiff... it'll change your mood...

-B$ out

No comments: