Saturday, April 4, 2009

Go Green!

I'd just like to say congrats to MSU! It's been a dream run through the NCAA tourney. No matter what happens in the final game, you've played incredibly. It almost brought tears to my eyes seeing Jim Calhoun, one of the best coaches who has ever worked in NCAA basketball talking so respectfully and reverently about the Spartans. Tom Izzo just proved that he is one of the best coaches in history. Let's ride this out, we've got the final game of the season on my birthday, so GO GREEN!

Also, since this is probably Jim Calhoun's last season, I think we should all recognize him as one of the best coaches who has ever been involved with Basketball. Coach Calhoun, you did get outplayed in this round, but you've certainly been the inspiration for generations of coaches. So, coach Calhoun, wonderful career, congrats on all the success. If you'd been playing anyone else... maybe I would have rooted for you... if there weren't any other teams playing that I liked... or anything...

No comments: